Sunday, March 29, 2009

Vegas and School Update



Over spring break my friend and I met in Las Vegas to play and to see some temperatures above freezing. Oddly enough I actually got a small sun burn the second day we were there. Here are a couple pictures from our adventures.



This is a picture of the show Treasure Island does at night. They are attempting to blow the ship up.


This is me outside the hotel we stayed at. My ears started ringing after walking through the slot floor after 3 nights.

Outside of Luxor. Officially meeting the Sphinx.


Inside of the Venetian hotel. These ladies have water coming out of their finger tips.
That's just a small taste of my trip..

THESIS UPDATE
So far I am half way through gathering all of my results with the hope of defending next month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will all come together.

3 comments:

  1. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so what aren't you telling us? Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sun burn? That's funny! Good luck getting your thesis all together - our fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vegas sounds great right about now, as I look out my window and see 8 inches of snow! Good luck on your Thesis, I am positive everything will fall into place :)

    ReplyDelete