Sunday, February 14, 2010

Arizona Move and Denver Trip

I hadn't realized that is has been almost 2 months since my last post

Three weeks ago I was informed by my company that I was moving again, so its been  very busy getting everything coordinated to meet me in Arizona.

Here's a picture of the underground mine that I"ll be working at. It may not look like much on the surface but 1,000 ft underground there's a structure called a Galloway digging a shaft at 3 feet per day.


 Here's an example of a Galloway suspended from a crane, in preparation to lower it into the hole in the ground.

 Last week I flew to Denver for the 1st time for a one day meeting. I didn't realize how spread out the city is and how far out the airport was from the city center. Needless to say I was only 45 minutes late to my meeting. The airport has this tent looking structure over it. Its suppose to represent each peak that is over 10,000 ft in Colorado. (Thats according to the local's)


Side Note: I deactivated my Facebook Account, so if you have my cell number or email address you'll still be able to reach me.

Stay tuned in a couple weeks, after life returns to normal, for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment