Friday, March 5, 2010

Back in Arizona

Once again I'm back in Arizona, for the 3rd time. Only this time I'm East of Phoenix, instead of Tucson.  So far I've loved this move, its gone really fast and I live in a house now! Its soo nice not to share walls or floors with anyone. Here's the unloading of truck #1 from Utah. Its never failed once now, it always rains when I move anywhere, the guys were soaking wet by the time they got done. (yes, it rained in Arizona, of all surprises)

The town I now work in is 24 miles from my house, called Superior. Here's some shots of the town. The mine shafts are on top of the mountain called Apache Leap that you can see in back of the Superior sign.


Well there's life at the moment.  Its changed from 20 degree days to 70 and slow snow birds that like to sight see on a one lane highway going 45 miles per hour in a 65 zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment